Chiaki Kyan is a super hot gravure idol

Thursday, April 17, 2008 Leave a Comment



Chiaki Kyan is a super hot gravure idol born in Saitama, Japan, on the 13th of March 1986. Her measurements are Height 158cm, Breasts 90, Waist 59 and Hips 86. Chiaki is hot, hot and hotter, don't touch your computer screen or your likely to scorch your fingers.
The first time I saw Chiaki, I was interested, the second time, fascinated, the third, obsessed, and the fourth, just drooling. In an Idol Chiaki has everything, I have looked through hundreds of Chiaki's pics and through some of her videos, and she is the only idol to date that can wear any outfit or be in any situation and still look fantastic (the only exception being the now defunct Ayumi Kinoshita).
Chiaki has released a good number of Japanese gravure idol videos, including Chiaki Kyan Can Can!, LoveLovery (Idol One), Hajimete no Hankou, Matatabi Pu, Pleasure Kiss, I Can!, With You, Chia Kiss and a yet Untitled release that is due out in early 2008

0 comments »

Leave your response!