JAV actress Kaede Matsushima
Friday, April 18, 2008
Leave a Comment
Kaede started out in the JAV business at 19 stating that it was something she wanted to do while she was still young, well 6 years later she is still at it. She has been in several classic JAV movies (which I have thoroughly enjoyed having the pleasure to watch).
I did make a large list of movies titles for Kaede, but I pressed the wrong button somewhere along the road, and I deleted it, at the moment I'm too pissed off to redo the work that went into that as I'm close to putting my fist through the computer screen, but after a relax, I'm sure I'll get round to doing that and updating this post at a later date, while I do that I'll leave you with the fantatic galleries of Kaede, one non-nude the other stockings and wet!
0 comments »
Leave your response!