Yukie is another of my favourite Japanese Idols

Sunday, April 20, 2008 Leave a Comment


Yukie is another of my favourite Japanese Idols back from the time just after I discovered the wonderful world of Japanese Idols, and therefore I've decided that she needs a little bit of an update as her last post was over a year ago, an it would be sad to neglect a filly of this calibre, that and the fact that I've got 2 new steamy galleries of her for you! Yukie Kawamura was born in Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan on the 23rd of January 1986, her measurements are Height 158cm, Bust 87, Waist 59 and Hips 87

Yukie is a long standing member of the idol community and was one of the first idols I lay my eyes on, after the Busty foursome of Rio Natsume, Miri Hanai, Aki Hoshino and Yoko Matsugane, oh and Reon Kadena of course. Yukie has released numerous idol titles such as Idol One: Yukki Typhoon, Revers, Yukie Mania, Natsu Shojo and the strangely named Drug on Fruits

0 comments »

Leave your response!