Yuko Ogura, ah the original 'cute' Japanese Idol
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Leave a Comment
Yuko Ogura, ah the original 'cute' Japanese Idol. I remember seeing Yuko Ogura for the first time and thinking she must be what, 12, 13? Then she was 21, now she is 24 and at last she is beginning to age
Who knows, by the age of 35 she may not even need to show ID in the Chiba bars. I'm not sure which Yuko I like the best 'cute' original Yuko, or new 'mature' Yuko. One things for sure I'm glad she's got rid of that strange way of puppy dog acting she used to do in her videos, it was even a little scary sometimes. Yuko's gravure idol videos include D-Splash, Koigokoro, Peach, Yuko Ogura - Yuko's Private 100 Questions, Yuko Ogura no Kataomoi Graffiti, Yuko Ogura no Himitsu no Date, The Venus, Dreaming Angel, Private Date, Honnori (Idol One), Thai wa Wakai Uchi ni Ikou, Yuko Ogura 1 & 2 (Se-jo!), Yukorin no Zenbu-nose, Ogura-ke no Hitobito, Yumegiwa no Message, Infinity, Milky, Duo (with Asuka Hoshino), Yukore 30, Iyashite Ageru, Nagomi, Hinata, Yotsuba no Clover, Lost Strawberry, Yukorin no Susume, Yuko! 200%!, Feminine, Yukorin Hakusho, Autumn Breeze and most recently Tottemo Amai. Yuko Ogura was born on the 1st of November 1983 in Chiba prefecture, Japan. Her measurements are Height 162cm, Breasts 80, Waist 56 and Hips 83
Who knows, by the age of 35 she may not even need to show ID in the Chiba bars. I'm not sure which Yuko I like the best 'cute' original Yuko, or new 'mature' Yuko. One things for sure I'm glad she's got rid of that strange way of puppy dog acting she used to do in her videos, it was even a little scary sometimes. Yuko's gravure idol videos include D-Splash, Koigokoro, Peach, Yuko Ogura - Yuko's Private 100 Questions, Yuko Ogura no Kataomoi Graffiti, Yuko Ogura no Himitsu no Date, The Venus, Dreaming Angel, Private Date, Honnori (Idol One), Thai wa Wakai Uchi ni Ikou, Yuko Ogura 1 & 2 (Se-jo!), Yukorin no Zenbu-nose, Ogura-ke no Hitobito, Yumegiwa no Message, Infinity, Milky, Duo (with Asuka Hoshino), Yukore 30, Iyashite Ageru, Nagomi, Hinata, Yotsuba no Clover, Lost Strawberry, Yukorin no Susume, Yuko! 200%!, Feminine, Yukorin Hakusho, Autumn Breeze and most recently Tottemo Amai. Yuko Ogura was born on the 1st of November 1983 in Chiba prefecture, Japan. Her measurements are Height 162cm, Breasts 80, Waist 56 and Hips 83
0 comments »
Leave your response!